Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2

Through the door.

Up the stairs.

There is a new room. Square room. Empty room.

It is not dark.

The walls give off the faint light. They are white.

White faint light.

There is nothing in the room but the light.

The light and me.

I am Ptah.

I am not.

I am Ptah.

I am Ptah.

I am Ptah. I must go to the next floor.

That is what the words said.

I have a pencil. I have a screen. The screen that writes the words to you.

I put the screen in my pocket. I put the pencil in my pocket. I walk to the wall. I place my hand on the wall.

It is nothing. It is not cold or warm. I cannot feel it. It holds me in.

I must go to the next floor.

I must go to the next floor.

I must go to the next floor.

I get to the next floor from a door. The door will have a staircase.

The staircase will go to the next floor.

There is no door. The room is empty. Empty room.

 But I am here.

I am here. The room is not empty.

The room was empty.

The room is not empty.

The room can be changed.

I reach for my pencil. I pull it out.

It is not a pencil.

I look down. There is a brush in my hand. It has black paint.

I take the black paint to the wall. I draw a door.

The paint is gone. Gone from the wall. There is no door.

The room is empty.

There is no door.

I paint another door.

The door is gone. There is no door.

I paint another door.

The door is gone. there is no door.

I cannot paint a door on the wall.

The room can be changed. But the room is empty. The room is still empty.

I am in the room and the room is empty.

I must get to the next floor. There is no door.

I must paint a door.

I cannot paint a door.

The room is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment