Tuesday, February 18, 2014

1

I am here.

I was not here before.

This place is dark. This screen is bright. I write the words to you. I cannot draw to you.

I wonder why I am here and words appear. Words like the words I write to you.


Hello Ptah; you wonder why you have been brought here? 
Well the answer's simple: get to the top!
Oh but I wouldn't make it so easy for you… After all, you've never been one for "easy" have you? 
With each floor I will provide you a challenge, and you will get through it. Either that or starve.
Either way.
You are not alone here; there are others who face challenges as well. Though, their challenges are different. However, your goal is the same.
Meet me at the top, or fail.
It wouldn't be the first failure for you though, now would it?
Ah, but you will need this.


The words are gone.


There is light. Faint light. Faint light through a door.

There is something else. I see it in the faint light.

It is a pencil.

The tip is broken. I will keep it. I will go up to the light.

My name is not Ptah. But it is.

I am Ptah.

No comments:

Post a Comment